You Reign - Ayo Vincent



Verse one
In the morning will I rise to sing your praise
Jesus no one can take your place
In my life Oh God you reign supreme
Overall
My mouth will sing your praise
(x4)
Call: Forever and ever
Response: Jesus you reign (Jesus you reign)
Jesus you reign (In my life you reign)
Jesus you reign (In my home you reign)
Jesus you reign
(Call and response) x2
Call: Oh one that conquered universe
Response: Jesus you reign (savior of the whole world)
Jesus you reign (the glory and the lifter)
Jesus you reign (of my head you are)
Jesus you reign (I lift my hands in worship)
Jesus you reign (I lift my voice to praise you)
Jesus you reign (you reign, you reign)
Jesus you reign (you reign)
Jesus you reign
Bridge: Oh Oh Oh
Lord you reign (x2)
Oh Oh Oh
Yes you reign (x2)
(Make a melody in your heart and say Oh)
(Bridge) x2
Lord you reign /x2
Oh
Wherever you are, just lift up your hands
All over the world, lift up your voices
And declare that Jesus reigns
He is King and he is Lord
There is no one like him
Say Oh
In my life, you reign
Lord you reign
When men say there is a casting down
I declare that I’m lifted up
You reign /x3

I flourish on every side
I’m moving forward
Because of you
Life hasn’t held me back
Jesus is the light in me
I could never be deceiving Lord
Oh Oh, Oh Oh
You have made me a wonder
You have made my life so beautiful
I flourish on every side
I am moving forward yes I am
He reigns
Jesus reigns x2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Pass Them - Uche Monye

SO GOOD - TIM GODFREY

No One Knows {Lyrics} - Sinach

You are The Lord - E Daniels

Lyrics of "Dara" by Freke Umoh